Wednesday, October 25, 2017

PTSO FYI

We are now in fundraiser season. This fundraiser is the bread and butter for QUEST fundraising, and the funds raised during this time have a direct impact on your classrooms. It has been found that when parents are provided with reminders from the teachers, the response is stronger. I understand that it can feel overwhelming to be the middle man sometimes, but thank you in advance for any support you can provide in getting kids to participate. Your enthusiasm is contagious to kids! 

I'll be sending a thank you to Jill Warner on behalf of us for her work with this fundraiser. If you see her, be sure to give some high-fives.

Speaking of fundraisers, I just wanted you to be aware that we completely crushed last fall's book fair. WE are QUEST. Numbers are below.

Fall 2016:
Total Taxable Sales: $7,203.06
All For Books Sales: $322.47


Fall 2017:
Total taxable sales: $9,678.23
All For Books money collected: $850.61

No comments:

Post a Comment