After break we have two weeks of no meeting weeks.
At the start of the year, I received feedback about no meeting weeks always being interrupted by meetings. Because no meeting weeks are a QUEST way of doing business, it took a bit for me to realize what exactly this looks like. One thing I have noticed, and that has been brought to my attention, is the fact that although we cancel meetings before and after school, many district based things continue on, ultimately pulling teachers to meetings. I heard that this has been a problem for a while. Unfortunately, I do not have an easy solution for that as this is a QUEST practice and not a district one.
If you have a creative solution or idea, I would encourage you to share it with your admin. team representative so that we can tackle this as a team. I want this time to be as pure as it can be, but I recognize the limitations of this practice. Let's chat. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment