Thursday, March 30, 2023

Weekly Update for Week of 3/27/23

 Team,

We made it to break (well, one more day!). Great work on behalf of all QUEST kids. 


For a Laugh 

Ever wonder what it would be like to be a fly on the wall in the office when cookies are made available? Or, better yet, what does Paula hear all day when cookies are out? Our school is very good at the think aloud; and, for a smile or chuckle, enjoy the most common think aloud remarks people make when cookies are available in the main office. 
  • It smells like a bakery in here!
  • Wowzers...which one do I want? 
  • What kind is good?
  • This is impressive. 
  • Are you kidding me right now? There goes my diet.
  • This looks really good. Which one should I pick? 
  • What kind of cookie is this?
  • I was hoping they still had *cookie of their choice* cookie.
  • Maybe I’ll take one more cookie.
  • These all look so good/yummy.
  • Are there nuts in any of these?
  • It smells like a bakery in here.
  • These all look good.
  • Wowzers!/Holy moly/Oh my goodness
  • There are so many choices
  • I’ll have to walk extra steps today
  • I shouldn’t take anything but I will anyway
  • It must be so hard sitting where you are, Paula?/How do you do it, Paula?
  • That’s a lot of cookies
  • Have you tried any yet?
  • What do I want?
  • It feels like Christmas!
  • *silently judging people who take oatmeal raisin*
  • Wow, that’s a really good cookie.
  • Aww man, the cake balls are gone?!
  • I think it's a double cookie day.


SAFETY REMINDERS
  • When you leave your room or workspace each night, please close and lock your door.
  • Never prop an outside door open.
  • Any former student, parent, or community member needs to enter through security. In order to be consistent, please do not allow a former student in through a side door. 
  • Please make sure your windows are closed and locked before you leave. 
  • Don't leave a blown up balloon in your room. Believe it or not, we've had the motion sensors trigger the alarm in our building twice in the last two months due to balloons. If you have balloons for a party, please take them home with you or pop before you go home.

Have a Fabulous Break







No comments:

Post a Comment