Thursday, November 2, 2017

Defining our Values



I believe I have the values from each level. Below is what was shared with me.

Community(x6); individuality; caring(x3); joy; differences; kindness(x2); progressiveness; acceptance; inspire; educate; mindfulness; knowledge; uniqueness; relationships; dedication; creativity(x2); collaboration; commitment, making a difference

My next steps: 


  • Add these values to a parent/staff survey: When you think about QUEST, which values do you see coming to life on a daily basis? Which values support why you chose to work at QUEST or send your child to QUEST? This will go out in the Q&A next week. 
  • I will also be working with the kids to find evidence for each one when I pull them for your extra planning during the dance planner. I was originally going to have you do in your classroom, but it might be easier for me to facilitate this so that it doesn't become another thing for you to try to coordinate during this busy month.

The goal would be that by our December CIA meeting, we will have some good data from the kids/staff/parents to inform our decisions and to unearth our core/aspirational values. By Christmas I would like to know what our 2-3 core values are, and what are 1-2 aspirational values are.

No comments:

Post a Comment