- Mr. Massie is planning on coming in to speak with all teachers on February 6 regarding healthcare and a new option. This will be in the BOE room at 7:45-8:30.
- As a result of his visit, I have moved the CIA meeting that was scheduled for the 2/6 to 2/13.
- We have our QE Parent Information Night on 1/18 @ 6:30 in the auditorium. I would love a handful of staff to be there to support the night and show our community. This year we were down and we don't have a prevalent waiting list at this moment, but I am hopeful that we will meet our numbers this year. If you tweet, know people joining the Hilton schools, or if you have some other form of school-based communication, I'd encourage you to get this date out. Word of mouth and positive gossip about our awesome school, QUEST, is our greatest promoter.
QUEST Elementary: a team of learners dedicated to working interdependently to do what is best for all students.
Friday, January 5, 2018
A few FYI Items
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment