- The testing schedule will be coming out after break. Expect changes to the schedule so that are intermediate teachers don't have special during the test. Testing is on April 11 and 12th and requires a hands-on-deck approach. A huge thanks to Val and Kathy for their organization and efforts around testing.
- If you have not done so, please make sure all your assessment data is updated in edoctrina. I'll be pulling reports after break to unpack some of our benchmark assessment results.
- Bus duty for the am people is now listed on the shared cal. Thanks to Hannah for adding it for us!
- Please share with me when your level plans on talking about the stickers for placement--that is, developing the thresholds for each color. I'd like to be part of that conversation with you.
- I'm looking for a handful of people to help me decide on the 22nd century classrooms. I plan on removing names and having those who volunteer look at applications with me. If you are interested, please email me!
QUEST Elementary: a team of learners dedicated to working interdependently to do what is best for all students.
Thursday, March 29, 2018
Reminders
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment