- When your class is planning morning meetings, be sure to time it so it is completed by 9:15 (really 9:13 so there's time to transition :) ). Specials begin at that time, and with limited instructional time from specials, it is important that we conclude the school wide meeting right on time.
- No meeting weeks is coming up. During no meeting weeks, there is still a possibility that a walk-through could still happen. If you rather me not come during no meetings week, I will respect that and just need you to reach out and let me know. This week I have also added an extra week of no meetings week, and removed RtI meetings during that period. Thank you for your work during this time. You are appreciated.
- We crushed the fundraiser this year...really, we did great. I understand it can be stressful to be hounded with emails while being asked to send stuff home. With that being said, I also appreciate the fact that all this money goes back to the school--I value the fact they also give each teacher a budget. Thank you for being patient, for taking a deep breath when it feels stressful, and for supporting the fundraiser. We earned a lot because of YOU! Thank you!
- Next week is the lockdown. We will send out a reminder, but be sure you are ready to sign-in to Navigate either on a school laptop or personal device. Thanks for making safety your top priority!
- Keep plugging. We are off to a great start for October! Proud of you all.
QUEST Elementary: a team of learners dedicated to working interdependently to do what is best for all students.
Friday, October 12, 2018
Need-to-Know
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment