Friday, December 1, 2017

Joy

We are hard at work creating a month of JOY here at QUEST. Although Joy is not an IB Profile, finding joy, creating joy, and having joy is one of the richer treasures in life. The process of finding it can be just as rewarding as acquiring it. The best part? Joy is a choice.

This month I am not doing a Principal's Challenge--I know, celebrate--but I would encourage you to find ways to create joy with your colleagues. Joy is a choice, and if you ever need to see what it looks like, just notice how our kids engage with one another--joy will likely be present in most positive interactions. This time of year also brings daily, natural examples of joy.

Thank you for being such a passionate, sincere, and authentic learning community. Thanks for spreading your joy, and your love of learning, to our kids. WE are QUEST!


No comments:

Post a Comment