Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Screenagers

I was able to view the documentary Screenagers today.  I have attached a link to the trailer.  I thought it was very well done and a must see for all parents.  The district will be having a community screening with a discussion panel on January 10th at the high school 7-9pm.   Mark your calendars!  I would highly recommend attending.  It made me think about how we use technology in our classrooms, how as a parent my husband and I help to manage the use of devices in our home, and how multi-tasking, gaming, social media and screen time impact our brains and how we manage our lives.  It will be well worth your time! (Call up some friends and attend together.  You could make a night of it and grab some dinner in town first!)

-Brenda


Here is the movie trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQx2X0BXgZg

SCREENGERS is an award-winning documentary that probes into the vulnerable corners of family life, including the director's own, and depicts messy struggles,...

No comments:

Post a Comment