Friday, December 8, 2017

Reminders


  • We have a shared calendar. I would encourage you to take a weekly look at it! 
  • Joy shop begins next week. 
  • Don't forget to complete those Global Compliance Trainings! I'd encourage you to complete them before the holiday--wouldn't it be great if QUEST was the first building to have it done, similar to BEDS? :)
  • The budget request can be found on the blog (top). This is for aidable AND any larger purchases you'd like to have considered. Even if we can't make larger purchases immediately, having a list is helpful to a principal so that we can spend on those items when money is less tight. I'm here if you have any questions about the form.
  • Two weeks until the holiday break. Make it count! Every kid. Every classroom. Every day. Keep in mind that as we get closer to the holiday, some kids may struggle with the idea of break. This can present itself in a multitude of ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment