Friday, November 2, 2018

FEAST. Thanks, Dave!


Hi All,

So holy 2 weeks until the Feast!!!!!!!!!  I wanted to reach out and touch base prior to the big preparation push for Feast 2018.  Please make sure to follow the bulleted list below.  We did an AMAZING job last year with Feast and am looking for things to go even smoother.

·         I have filled out building request forms for the following places.  Please let me know if there is an area that you will need a request for
o   Gym: South Pole 11/16
o   Cafeteria: Equator 11/16
o   Quest Cafeteria: 11/13-11/15 1:00 – 4:30.  Please let me know if you will need to be using kitchen.
o   Quest Cafeteria: 11/16 8:00 – 12:00
·         All Turkey is going to be prepared, cooked and reheated at the HS.  It will be delivered to Quest.
·         FOOD PREPARATIONS
o   GLOVES, GLOVES, GLOVES, GLOVES.  Anyone working with food needs to wear gloves
o   Crockpots need to be approved by Mike and the outlets need to be check to make sure we are not overloading any circuits. 
o   If you need to use the Kitchen at Quest any of the days let me know and I’ll get you signed up.
o   NO CHILDREN ALLOWED IN THE QUEST KITCHEN.  It doesn’t matter if it is afterschool and it is your child. 
o   I will touch base with Kathy about the process for putting food in the coolers.
·         I will have a sign up of demo times coming out at a later time.
·         Please make sure you let your parents know about the event and making sure their son/daughter has appropriate clothing.  I highly recommend boots
·         Save receipts for PTSO

Let me know if there is anything that I missed


Have a great day!


Dave Moore
Intermediate Teacher
Quest Elementary
X6149

No comments:

Post a Comment