Thursday, September 27, 2018

Reminders

Some need-to-knows:

  • If a student comes in late and they do have a pass from the Health Office, please send them back to get one. This ensures that a student is not marked absent or a parent receiving a call despite them dropping their child off. 
  • We have had a couple times where students are out on the bus loop before an adult is outside supervising them. If your student has a job, or a reason that they need to leave at first dismissal, please remind them to wait by the door in the main hall until they see an adult out for bus duty! Thanks for your help with this!
  • Katie is leading a book study that, if you can make it, you may not want to miss. Great conversations will certainly be had! In addition, video coaching 100 has not started yet for those interested in signing up. Sign-ups are on MLP.
  • I will be starting walk-through observations next week. I look forward to being part of your classroom environment. Like last year, I observe, you get five days to write your reflection, I then get five to finalize. Looking forward to it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment